Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
puthar Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Checking Environment in Workbench - SSH error

Hi Everyone,

When checking the environment server settings in the workbech we getting SSH version error (None Production Environment):

• SSH version received from remote host: SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_7.7 (Unsupported version)
  • SSH version sent to remote host: SSH-2.0-1.0 Kintana SSH client

The SSH was downgraded (Same as in the Production environment that is working fine):

C:\Users\PPMUSER>SSH -V
OpenSSH_4.6p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8e 23 Feb 2007

The same error is still presented after the downgrade.

Any suggestion on what we are missing?

Regards,

Alfred

0 Likes
2 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. Amishra Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Checking Environment in Workbench - SSH error

Hi Alfred, there was similar post  https://community.microfocus.com/t5/Project-and-Portfolio-Management/Cygwin-with-older-ssh-version/m-p/1665833#M31011

I think downgrading ssh didn't help him; are you using Cygwin? if so, is it possible to reinstall the version of cygwin that you have on production environment; then configure the ssh to see if env checks are working. 

Parallely, it should be a case to MF - to understand why there is compatibility issue and what are the plans to fix it. 

Regards,
Ajay Mishra
0 Likes
puthar Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Checking Environment in Workbench - SSH error

Thanks, I have logged a support call with Micro Focus.

Let's see the solution they provide, I will post it as soon as i received a solution.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.