Highlighted
Commander Commander
Commander

Copy date fields using an execution step

Jump to solution

I have an execution step that copies a date from one custom field to another.  The command runs and it puts the proper value in the "P", but in the "VP" I end up with "00:00:00".  The source date field is a manually populated date field.   I've tried a ton of variations of this command without any luck. 

ksc_store REQD.P.P_P4_P4_COMP_DATE -dateFormat "YYYY-MM-DD" = [REQD.P.P_F3_P4_COMP_DATE]

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Commander Commander
Commander

Apparently posting here, clarifies my thinking.  But the right solution is this:

ksc_store REQD.P.P_P4_P4_COMP_DATE = "[REQD.P.P_F3_P4_COMP_DATE]", "[REQD.P.P_F3_P4_COMP_DATE]"

My pain point had been missing quotes...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Commander Commander
Commander

Just tried something else and it appears to work.  The new command is:

ksc_itg_run_sql QUERY_STRING="select parameter15 from kcrt_request_details where request_id='[REQ.REQUEST_ID]' and batch_number=1 "
ksc_store REQD.P.P_P4_P4_COMP_DATE = "[SQL_OUTPUT]", "[SQL_OUTPUT]"

If someone has a better approach, please let me know.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Commander Commander
Commander

Apparently posting here, clarifies my thinking.  But the right solution is this:

ksc_store REQD.P.P_P4_P4_COMP_DATE = "[REQD.P.P_F3_P4_COMP_DATE]", "[REQD.P.P_F3_P4_COMP_DATE]"

My pain point had been missing quotes...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.