Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
Absent Member.. sevcan Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Copy from My last Timesheet

Jump to solution

Hey,

We have a 9.14 PPM. I want to learn the server.conf parameter for "Include Items from my last Timesheet" Option.

Thanks,

Sevcan

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Niraj Prabhu Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Copy from My last Timesheet

Jump to solution
Sevcan,

If you look at <ppm_folder\server\<servername>\deploy\itg.war\js\tm for TimeSheetCreate file. This is a jsp file and contains the default value information. You are looking for the following parameter and can set them to false to achieve what you need.

includePrevWorkItemsCheckBox.checked = false
includeMyItemsCheckBox.checked = false

Remember you will have to restart with JSP Compiler to make sure that the changes shows up as desired. Also try this in non-production environment first.

Regards,
Niraj P.
4 Replies
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

I found the parameter for this one. Now, "Include Items from My Items" is default checked. But, we want both of them to be unchecked in the creation page of the timesheet. Is there a parameter to unchecked the My Items chose.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Niraj Prabhu Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Sevcan,

If you look at <ppm_folder\server\<servername>\deploy\itg.war\js\tm for TimeSheetCreate file. This is a jsp file and contains the default value information. You are looking for the following parameter and can set them to false to achieve what you need.

includePrevWorkItemsCheckBox.checked = false
includeMyItemsCheckBox.checked = false

Remember you will have to restart with JSP Compiler to make sure that the changes shows up as desired. Also try this in non-production environment first.

Regards,
Niraj P.
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Thanks,

I will try this and post the result.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thank you Niraj. It solved my problem. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.