Absent Member.. Mohit_Agrawal Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Cost and effort policy

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have attachied settings for a project. It allows assigned resources to log time against the task any time, which to me means that even if a task is complete it should allows users to add this task to their timesheet.

But assigned resources are unable to find the completed tasks...

Why would this happen??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Cost and effort policy

Jump to solution

Did you include closed task to add task to your timesheet?

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
4 Replies
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Mohit, 

Are you using  Suggested Items lists?

The default rules of the Suggested List do not allow display of closed (completed) tasks. as the time management guide says:By default, the Suggested Items list includes the following items: It is available for you to log time against (because it is not closed). You can create custom rules to control this as described on page 89 of your Time Management Configuration Guide.

Please let me know ig this heled you. 

Best Regards, 

Carolina

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Carolina,

I am not using any suggested items list.

I am adding task from "Add Items" list...the completed tasks just don't show up there if if the settings allow to report time.

why would this happen?

-Mohit

0 Likes
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Did you include closed task to add task to your timesheet?

“HP Support
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Nice..

thanks Carolina...I missed that thing..

-Mohit

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.