Absent Member.. Scorpex Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Could not set field in 9.2 ERROR

Jump to solution

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if this Parameter is still valid in 9.2 ?

UPDATE_NON_EDITABLE_FIELDS_BY_RULES=true

I updated our test environment to 9.2 but the rules that are attempting to update fields that are not editable are giving me the following error: "Could not set field '<FIELD_NAME>' to value 'test' in Rule 22 - '<RULE_NAME>'"

If I change the field that the rule is supposed to update to make it editable it works without an issue.

Any thoughts?

Would this have anything to do with our test environment going from 9.14 0009 to 9.2 with no patches?

Thanks!

Mig

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member..

Re: Could not set field in 9.2 ERROR

Jump to solution

I posted this question in the customer forum as well but since perhaps there are some that don't have access to that, I am posting my "solution" which hopefully it will help others if they come accross this.

I have now upgraded to 9.31 and after changing the value in the Administrator Console to false then back to true and restarting the server it seems to be working again, either it was broken for 9.2 before the patch or the server was not reading the value correctly after the upgrade.

Thanks!

Mig

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member..

Re: Could not set field in 9.2 ERROR

Jump to solution

I posted this question in the customer forum as well but since perhaps there are some that don't have access to that, I am posting my "solution" which hopefully it will help others if they come accross this.

I have now upgraded to 9.31 and after changing the value in the Administrator Console to false then back to true and restarting the server it seems to be working again, either it was broken for 9.2 before the patch or the server was not reading the value correctly after the upgrade.

Thanks!

Mig

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.