Venu madhavan
New Member.

Create PPM request with simple attachment using API in Demand management

I want to create  request  with attachment using any API ( like RestFul web services).

currently there is no functionality to attach a fle while creating or after creating.

Please help. this is very crucial for our project

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Create PPM request with simple attachment using API in Demand management

Hello Venu,

I hope you’re having a good day.

My name is Adolfo Alvarado from PPM team and I have been assigned to assist your thread, Technical Question: Create PPM request with simple attachment using API in Demand management.

I was invesitgating and the Demand managemet configuration guide in the page 136 "Predefined JavaScript Functions (Advanced Rules Only)" you could find all detail about the API configuration recommends to PPM, the document is attached on this thread.

Any questions or doubts please let me know 

Best Regards  

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Create PPM request with simple attachment using API in Demand management

Hi,

DMS REST APIs were introduced in PPM 9.51 to retrieve & add attachments to requests & tasks in the References Section. 

It is not possible yet to create a new document in a Request Attachment Field type, but if there's already an attachment there you can retrieve and update it.

You can check the Interactive REST API Help on a PPM 9.51+ instance to get more information.

Cheers,

Etienne.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.