Dzorzi
New Member.

Create a custom Java portlet

Hi

I've trying to develop a custom Java portlet inspired by the existing defautl portlet Analize Assignment Load (that is a Java PPM standard portlet provided by HP PPM) but i would the code of the Java portlet for understand as the code is structured and which dependencies are necessary.

1) There someone than know where is the Java/class code of that portlet in PPM file system?

For the deploy of custom java portlet I've found a util guide from this community

Thanks for support

Dzorzi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.