Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Creating Gantt Chart

Hi experts,

I am a beginner in PPM.

I understand that there are OOB gantt chart portlets in the project management category in dashboard. However, I would like to know if it's possible to create my own gantt charts. I was playing around with the portlets, however I could only see charts like bar chart and stacked bar chart etc but I could not find gantt chart options.

Any hints are appreciated! Thanks.

0 Likes
24 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi chester,

could you please publish your email address with me? I will send you a document.

Celil

Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
Absent Member..

Please check your private message! thanks.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have just sent, please check.
Celil

& PPM Solution Architect
0 Likes
Commander Commander
Commander

Hi Celil

Greetings!

could you please send me the document you had referred. I too was looking for some sort of guide. Any custom document would be of great help. My personal id is debu27m@gmail.com as official id restricts outside mails and considers it as spam. Waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Regards

Debasish Mohanty

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Chester,

If you satisfied with the document, because of you are who create this topic, please click solved. So other PPM people know that this topic has a solution. and remember the kudos.
Celil

& PPM Solution Architect
Absent Member..

Hi Celil! could you please send me the document you had referred?

My personal email is: eldellas@inwind.it

Best Regards,

Paolo

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Celil,

Could you please send the document to me at yanpingw@hp.com ? I need to create a gantt portlet on PPMC and few reference docs available.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Tanya

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Could you please send the document to me as well. My email is kedar.paranjpe219@gmail.com.

To say the least, this help is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi,

I have just sent the documents to the last 3 requests.

The appreciation is done by kudos in this forum 🙂

cheers

alex

--remember to kudos people who helped solve your problem
0 Likes
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Hi Celil

Could you please send me the document you had referred. I am looking for custom Gantt Chart portlet . My personal id is mailjmanoj@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Regards

Manoj

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Cecil,

May you send me the document as well? It will be very useful where I work, too.

My e-mail is tbalmeida@gmail.com

Best regards,

Thiago

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.