Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Absent Member.. Raka_1 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Creating multiple Requests from one Request

How can I create multiple Requests from 1 Request e.g. I enter a request and fill in some details then based on those details it triggers 4-5 more requests. What kind of a function or Procedure I have to write to accomplish this
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. Jim Esler Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Creating multiple Requests from one Request

An execution step can create child requests of any type with the ksc_copy_request special command.
0 Likes
Alex Madison Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Jim,
I am following up on one similar question I have raised in the forum today. If multiple child requests are created, could we just link these child requests to programs so that the information could be rolled up?

Thanks,
Ashish
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Niraj Prabhu Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Ashish,

You can use KCRT_REQUEST_UTIL.create_references

for creating references with Parent entity.

Thanks,
Niraj
Niraj P.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.