Daniel Galvez Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Delete Project - PPM 8

Jump to solution
Hi All,

I'm trying to delete a new project (the project is empty) and PPM shows the following message:

You do not have the privilege to take this action. Please consult your PPM Administrator.

I'm trying to delete with the admin user, does somebody have any idea???

Kind regards,
Daniel
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. tech_cons Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Delete Project - PPM 8

Jump to solution
Hi Daniel, We have same problem with you. So I opened case to hp. They said that, It is defect of PPM 8.0. You can contact with hp.
0 Likes
9 Replies
shygirl Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Although you are using admin user, please check if you have delete projects and delete projects with actuals access grants linked to your account.
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi shygirl,

The project does not have actuals values and the I believe that admin (the user that created the project that I want to delete) could do that...

Do you have any idea?
Kind regards,
Daniel
0 Likes
shygirl Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Upon clicking the Delete Project button, are you able to see the confirmation window that the do you really want to delete the project?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Vibhor Dwivedi Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I have given try to delete a project with admin user at my end.And i am able to do with attached message.

I have below grants
Project Mgmt:Delete Projects
Project Mgmt:Delete Projects With Actuals
Project Mgmt:Edit All Projects
Project Mgmt:Edit Projects
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi shygirl,

The message does not appears... what could it be?

Kind regards
0 Likes
shygirl Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi, deleting the projects should not be an issue if you have the above grants linked to the security group of your account. If the confirmation window for deleting projects is not appearing, could there be error in your browser or your pop up blocker is turned on?
0 Likes
Absent Member.. tech_cons Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Daniel, We have same problem with you. So I opened case to hp. They said that, It is defect of PPM 8.0. You can contact with hp.
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi dilruba,

Thank you very much for your response and help!!!!! I'll contact with HP support.

Kind regards,
Daniel
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I'll contact with HP support
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.