ALERT! The community will be read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Delinquent time sheet report

Hi All,

I need to see the delinquent time sheets for current time period and also send an email to list of people who have not submitted their time sheet and keep myself in CC for every email.

If I run the delinquent time sheet report then I dont see any option that we can send email to all those people listed there.

And If that's possible then can we also send customized message in that notification?

Thanks

Mohit

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member..

Hello Mohit,

The Reports Guide and Reference states only the fields used for the Delinquent Time Sheets are:

• Previous Time Periods to Show
  • Include Current period
  • Grace Period in Days
  • resource
  • direct manager
  • default time approver
  • organization unit
  • time sheet status
  • sort by
  • include children org units

You may want to create a copy of it and include the fields you want.

There's a notification template that you want to use for the people that have not yet submitted their time sheet.

"HTML Message for Time Sheets"

Regards,

Alonso

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Isn't theer any repport which sends email to all the people who have not submitted their time sheets?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.