Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Absent Member.. Pachi Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Differences between the Project Management license and the Demand Management license

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am trying to understand the differences between the Project Management license and the Demand Management license. I have read the pdf files,

however I just need a brief overview/explanation of the main differences.

Regards,

Pachu

Regards,
Pachi
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Niraj Prabhu Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Differences between the Project Management license and the Demand Management license

Jump to solution

Project Managment License is required to access or edit Project Work Plans.

Demand Managment License is required to access Proposals, Projects, Change Requests and any other Request Types for review or update.
Niraj P.
3 Replies
Absent Member.. mdadok Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Differences between the Project Management license and the Demand Management license

Jump to solution

Hi,

The main difference I know is that Project Management license let you create projects directly from menu going through Create-> Project. If you have only Demand Management license you cannot use this option because it is unavailable, however you can still create projects through demand process via workflow.

Regards,

Maciek

Erik Cole Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

And a Project Management license is required in order to view or edit a project's workplan.

Highlighted
Absent Member.. Niraj Prabhu Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Project Managment License is required to access or edit Project Work Plans.

Demand Managment License is required to access Proposals, Projects, Change Requests and any other Request Types for review or update.
Niraj P.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.