Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

ERROR WHEN COPYING A WORKFLOW IN WORKBENCH

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am trying to copy an existing workflow but is encountering an error:

ORA-00001: unique contraint (PPMC.SYS_C0030757)
violated
ORA-06512: at "PPMC.KNTA_NOTIFICATIONS_TRIG",line
ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger
'PPMC.KNTA_NOTIFICATIONS_TRIG'
{KNTA_NOTIFICATIONS_CP-150}
GUID=79834BE5-214D-0A83-088E-35E06CB9E33C

I noticed that when i remove the notifications from the components that would be copied along with the workflow, i do not encounter this error. But the notifications is one of the most critical components in my workflow.

I am using PPM v9.14

Thanks.

Lester

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: ERROR WHEN COPYING A WORKFLOW IN WORKBENCH

Jump to solution

i think you have same event notification in one step, because of that you get that error.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

The only Unique Constraint I can find on the KNTA_NOTIFICATIONS_NLS table is for the REFERENCE_CODE and the error obviously comes from the KNTA_NOTIFICATIONS_CP package at sql_num 150.  That part of the code is where it inserts the new notification data into the table.  However, there are no references to the REFERENCE_CODE column in either the insert or the cursor that gathers the data from the source notification.  I would suggest bringing this to the attention of HP Support to get a defect logged.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

i think you have same event notification in one step, because of that you get that error.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Kerim,

This is confirmed,  I was able to isolate the cause yesterday.. I have a notification that was doubled and has the same recipient.

Thanks!

Lester

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.