Super Contributor.. JodieOndrejka Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

ES Licensing with HPE Software for PPM

Jump to solution

I am trying to find out information on my ES Licensing with HPE Software for PPM.  Can someone provide me a URL or a contact that I can reach out to?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor..

Re: ES Licensing with HPE Software for PPM

Jump to solution

I am all set.  I was able to contact the right person to confirm the license usage with our client and what is in the MOU.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Ariel_V_PPM Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello,

You can check the guide on the below link at page 39. 

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01161943

Also you can contact customer services trough:  + 1 800 633 3600. Or you can open a new case with License Team. 

Have a nice day! 

Regards! 

0 Likes
rogerbhouston
New Member.

Jump to solution

Hi,  Please let me know what information about PPM licensing for ES that you interested in finding out. 

I am a member of the PPM-ES CES/Support team. 

0 Likes
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

I am all set.  I was able to contact the right person to confirm the license usage with our client and what is in the MOU.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.