Absent Member.. mcmunnd1 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Enhancement request search

Is there a way we can search all the enhancement requests for PPM to know if one is available that we can ‘vote’ for?  I have what I think is a common problem, so rather than logging an issue I would like to see if it is already being addressed?

thank you

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Rachna_Visal Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Enhancement request search

Hello there,

I suggest that you check the knowledge base.  In case you dont find anything there, that matches your issue, go ahead and log it.  We will check internally as well.  I do not believe that we have a voting option available.

If you really want a particular enhancement request implemented, please provide a business justification as well.  This will add weight to your request.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Rachna

HP Expert
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.