Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Absent Member.. Sascha_1 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Error after upgrade to PPM 9.13 in dashboard

Hi,

after upgrading from 8.03 to 9.13, i get the following error after log in to PPM. Does anyone know this issue? Attached, you will find the menu.xml. Maybe, this will help a bit more.

Regards,

Sascha

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1); .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; InfoPath.1; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1))

Timestamp: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 15:01:30 UTC

Line: 181

Char: 6

Code: 0

URI: http://myserver/itg/dashboard/app/portal/PageView.jsp?IS_WINDOID=N

0 Likes
3 Replies
EricLEdberg Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error after upgrade to PPM 9.13 in dashboard

Did you happen to do kUpdateHtml.sh and deleted the tmp & work directories in the server/node path before bringing the system up? Also kRunCacheManager A, may be worthwhile. These may not be necessary but running cache manager resolved our menu problems recently.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Sascha_1 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

i already tried it but nothing happend. Still the same error. I made a fallback to 8.03 and run the upgrade to 9.13 again. I will check the out-of-the box instance before running our customization. I think one of the known files for custimizing changed and this file will causes the error. I will compare the files to find the differences first.

Regards,

Sascha

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.. dirkf Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hi Sascha,

try loading the ootb menu.xml (attached / rename needed) and see if this solves the problem.

Best regards,

Dirk

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.