Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Error in date format using KSC_create proyect from a request

Jump to solution

Hello 

I am trying to use the execution step ksc_create_project to create a new proyect from a request.

The project is created, but the dates of start and finish fail and the project does not work.

the call is:

ksc_create_project PROJECT_NAME="proyecto creado desde una solicitud" REQUEST_ID="30663" REGION_ID="100021" FINISH_DATE="January 2014" START_DATE="December 2013" PROJECT_TYPE_NAME="Enterprise" PROJECT_MANAGER="100081"

The error is:

Exception Correlation: GUID=99FD8E14-2C31-FA7D-6C2A-C974C0DD96B1 Generated Time=2011/03/15-12:31:18.386 CET Server Node Name: HPPPM For input string: "December 2013"

I do not know hot to put the date

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello

I have used the "PPM_FISCAL_PERIODS_NLS" . "START_DATE" & "END_DATE" and it worked :smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

If I create a project by the normal way (Create / create proyect..) In the BBDD PPMUSER.PM_PROJECTS appears:

PROJECT_ID 30100

VERSION 2 ROLLUP_ID 30100

PROJECT_NAME hola hola

DESCRIPTION {null}

ASSOCIATED_MSP_PROJECT {null}

PROJECT_MANAGER {null}

START_DATE_PERIOD 30934

FINISH_DATE_PERIOD 30986

REGION_ID 100001

PROJECT_TYPE_ID 30160

PFM_REQUEST_ID 30676

DISPLAY_STATUS Sin enviar

STATUS 0

PROJECT_ACCESS_ID 30180

PROJECT_COST_ACCESS_ID 30181

CREATED_BY 1

CREATION_DATE 2011-03-17 13:05:43

LAST_UPDATED_BY 1

LAST_UPDATE_DATE 2011-03-17 13:05:44

Where does the start_date_ID and Finish_date_id comes from? Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello

I have used the "PPM_FISCAL_PERIODS_NLS" . "START_DATE" & "END_DATE" and it worked :smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.