ShravanK Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Error while running Financial summary web service

Hi,

We have requirement to upload financial summary actuals from external system.
For this, we are loading actuals into seperate financial summary lines without touching existing lines came from staffing profile.

In order to do this, we are creating financial summary lines from database with "Sync_source_flag" set to "Y" instead of SP,N and others.

The problem is while we are using webservices, we are unable to get the details of financial summary lines where we have lines with "Sync_source_flag" set to "Y".

we are getting below error while running financial summary web service. I have attached this error to this case.

<< Reading financial summary of PROJECT with ID=52564 >>
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unknown encoded value: Y

Can anyone please help me how I will resolve this error. We have to use the code "Y" for this flag in order to run my actual load procedure.
I need to update something to work this. I really need help here as soon as possible as we have stucked here.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Shravan

0 Likes
2 Replies
P_V_D Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Error while running Financial summary web service

Hello Shravan,

Greetings!,

InIn order to better assist you, could you please provide me the following information?

1- PPM version you are using?

2- This functionality was working fine before?

3- Can you please check the guide I just uploaded Web Services Guide in order for you to know if you have well configured the Financial Summary Web Service

0 Likes
P_V_D Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Error while running Financial summary web service

Hello,

Greetings!,

Any update regarding this topic?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.