Highlighted
puthar Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Excel Report - Debug-true not working when using Java Preprocessor

Good day,

I have build a Excel Report which is using a java Preprocessor.

I need to verify some of the parameters that are passed and has set the Debug=true

I get the following report failure:Capture.JPG

When I set Debug=false again then the report does not fail.

Any suggestions, limitations that I need to know about and is not mentioned in the documentation?

Thanks

Alfred

0 Likes
3 Replies
Super Contributor.. JHarris941 Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Excel Report - Debug-true not working when using Java Preprocessor

Hi Puthar,

can you post the commands you are ruuning for the report to execute with in the workbench? 

0 Likes
puthar Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

ksc_run_excel_report spmf/AfricaConsolidatedCapitalOverview.xlsx
REPORT_ID=[RP.REPORT_SUBMISSION_ID]
DEBUG=true
DATA_PREPROCESSOR_CLASS= net.south32.ppm.excelreports.AfricaOverviewConsolidatedCapitalClass
ksc_end_report_parameters

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Alfred,

Does the debug mode works when you remove the preprocessor class from the command (but keep debug enabled)?

Also, could you check if there's more information in the PPM Server Log at the time of report generation failure?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.