Trusted Contributor.. debasish86 Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Fire Notification when no files imported from SFTP server

Hello Everyone,

Currently I am importing files from SFTP server via Windows scheduler and eventually, am using the files to upload them to PPM.

I have a requirement where I need to notify if no files have been imported from SFTP server. Please advise.

Regards

Debasish

0 Likes
1 Reply
Outstanding Contributor.. Amishra Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Fire Notification when no files imported from SFTP server

hi Debashish,

You will have to write some scripts (a shell script or a batch file) to check if files are dropped on the server and then fire a notification. Further to this you will have to schedule this so that it automatically checks and sends email. You should check with your midrange and/or monitoring team to see if they can help or if they have any tools. 

Regards,
Ajay Mishra
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.