Absent Member.. Scorpex Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Forums Merged?

Jump to solution

Hello,

I just noticed today that the Customer Support Forum is no longer available as an option for me, soafter a little bit of digging around I found this post

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Announcements/Some-Software-Forums-and-Categories-will-be-merging-together/td-p/5530747#.VYBK5t90zvU

I know that it is from 2012 so I don't know if that is what happened or if there was another announcement I missed, if someone would be kind enough to let me know I would like to confirm if this is what happened or if for some reason I am not able to reach the Customer Support forum.

Thanks!

Mig

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member..

Re: Forums Merged?

Jump to solution

In case anyone was wondering, the forums did not merge, it seems that for some reason I was unable to see it yesterday and today it is back up 🙂

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member..

Re: Forums Merged?

Jump to solution

In case anyone was wondering, the forums did not merge, it seems that for some reason I was unable to see it yesterday and today it is back up 🙂

0 Likes
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Can't access Customer forums

Jump to solution

I've see a few topics where people were having problems accessing the entitled forums.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.