Absent Member.. Stephen Cates Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP PPM V9.14 - "Un-Cancel" a Staffing Profile

A project manager accidentally "Cancelled" a staffing profile and I have been unable to "Un-cancel" it from the front-end.

The project is still active and the "Cancelled" staffing profile is associated with the project.  I cannot disassociate the SP from the project from the Front-End.

Simply changing the STATUS_CODE from a "4" to a "1" has not been effective.

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Super Contributor.. Samit Aggarwal Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: HP PPM V9.14 - "Un-Cancel" a Staffing Profile

Run the below mentioned update query to change the status of staffing profile from backend

UPDATE

RSC_STAFFING_PROFILES
SET STATUS_CODE = 1,
LAST_UPDATE_DATE = SYSDATE,
LAST_UPDATED_BY =
WHERE STAFFING_PROFILE_ID IN (<staffing PROFILE ID>)

Absent Member.. Scorpex Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HP PPM V9.14 - "Un-Cancel" a Staffing Profile

Stephen,

if the query doesn't work you can try and change the STATUS_CODE directly on the table and commit the changes , when I did an update query today to remove some freestanding staffing profiles even though the STATUS_CODE changed to what I needed them to be, the changes didn't reflect on the front end, so I ended up having to manually change it directly on the table.

Granted I did not update the LAST_UPDATE_DATE or LAST_UPDATED_BY like Samit42 pointed and that might have been why it didn't reflect on the front end.

I hope it works!

Mig

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.