ponguru1224 Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

HTML Portlet

Hi All,

How to  create a HTML Portlet in HP PPM (9.14) , Could you please tell me or give any documentation if you have .

Thanks&Regards,

Subbu.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Deep Mehta
Visitor.

Re: HTML Portlet

Hi Subbu, 

Before you can use HTML portlet in PPM, you will have to import it.

Go to Open > Administration > Portlet Definition > Import Portlet Definition > Java Portlet

Click Next and them choose HTML Portlet and Next/Finish. 

Now you should be able to add this portlet to your dashboard/Module and configure it in html. 

Cheers!

cat_gon Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: HTML Portlet

Hi,

Did you ever encounter not being able to edit the HTML Portlet? I remember getting a response from HP support on editing the workers.properties file but I lost the steps.

Do you have any idea hoe to enable editing the HTML Portlet?

Thanks.

Catherine

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.