Absent Member.. Andreia_Calado Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How can I set the editability of a table field?

Hello,

Im trying to set the editability of a table field, such as after I put some value in a field into my table, i cant edit this field no longer.

Im trying use a rule that i apply the UI rule setFieldEditable(FALSE) but it isnt work...

Regards,

Andreia C

P.S. This thread has been moved from PPM Documentation Forum to Project and Portfolio Management Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum moderator

0 Likes
2 Replies
JunCai Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How can I set the editability of a table field?

I think it should work, you may set the Table Component field as target field in Request Type Rule

0 Likes
Absent Member.. AlfredoMonasi Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: How can I set the editability of a table field?

As far I know you can't put restriccion of editability on a field, just columns. Did you try table rules?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.