Absent Member.. riznad Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How to find scheduled time of a task for a month

Hello All;

I want to find scheduled time for a task for a month.

Suppose Task A scheduled starts on 20.04.2012 and scheduled finishes 10.05.2012 and its scheduled duration 10 business days.

I want to find scheduled duration for the month April.

The compare work plan button on staffing profile shows the value but I could not find the formula in any document or in ay function on database.

The formula for the example is (10 business days / total business days between 20.04.2012 and 10.05.2012 ) * business days between 20.04.2012 and 30.04.2012

I need to find general rule.

Could you help me.

regards

0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member..

Re: How to find scheduled time of a task for a month

Here is my query.

I want to add a coloumn for the month a coulmn for scheduled efford.

select p.pfm_request_id as project_no, pwp.work_plan_id, wta.actuals_id,wt.task_id ,wti.name, wts.sched_effort as task_sched_effort, wta.act_effort as task_act_effort, ku.full_name, wwu.sched_effort as resource_sched_effort, wwu.act_effort as resource_act_effort from PPMTFKB_USR.PM_WORK_PLANS pwp, PPMTFKB_USR.PM_PROJECTS p, PPMTFKB_USR.WP_TASKS wt, PPMTFKB_USR.WP_TASK_ACTUALS wta, PPMTFKB_USR.WP_TASK_SCHEDULE wts, PPMTFKB_USR.WP_TASK_INFO wti, PPMTFKB_USR.wp_work_units wwu, PPMTFKB_USR.knta_users ku where p.project_id=pwp.project_id and wts.task_schedule_id=wta.actuals_id and entity_type='WORK_PLAN' and wt.work_plan_id=pwp.work_plan_id and wta.actuals_id=wt.task_actuals_id and wti.task_info_id=wta.actuals_id and wt.task_id = wwu.task_id(+) and ku.user_id(+)= wwu.resource_id order by p.pfm_request_id, wt.task_id

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Niraj Prabhu Absent Member..
Absent Member..

you can use the timsheets table with TM_ACTUAL_EFFORT giving you EFFORT_ORDER join with COMPONENT_SEQ of ITG_COMPONENTS table, then to_char(start_time, 'Mon-YYYY') should give you what you need.

start_time is in ITG_COMPONENTS table
Niraj P.
Absent Member..

Hi Niraj;

I joined two tables.

select tae.*, IC.* from PPMTFKB_USR.TM_ACTUALS_EFFORT tae, PPMTFKB_USR.ITG_COMPONENTS IC
where tae.effort_order=IC.component_seq
and to_char(IC.start_time, 'MM-YYYY')='04-2012'

which coloumn gives scheduled time. I need to sum that coloumn.

Regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.