Established Member.. AMAT1
Established Member..

How to manage links on Projects when there is a change made in Region currency

Hi,

We are facing a challenge in managing Projects of certain regions maintained in the PPM Tool which have change made in the Region currency. After changing the currency, we could not see a way to link the financial data maintained in the old currency to new currency. The previous snapshots for those projects are not able to link with the new data uploaded with new region currency.

Is there any way to maintain the co-relation between to version of region currency of same entity? Considering this would be a recurrent activity.

Regards,

Ankur

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. DomPPM Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: How to manage links on Projects when there is a change made in Region currency

Hello Ankur,

I hope you are doing great today.

Very interesting question, I have been searching for this and found this QCCR that was done by R&D, please take a look at:

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/QCCR1L58370

You can register to it to receive notifications in case the QCCR is updated by HPE.

I hope this helps, have a nice day!

Best regards,

DomPPM

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.