Highlighted
Visitor..
Visitor..

How to remove the existing Financial Data Table from a Project record

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I added the Financial Data Table (Validation: CST - Financial Data Table)  in my project record to track the Ongoing Opex costs. However, I notice that once the Region (which determines the currency code) is selected and saved, there is no way to modify it. 

I would like to know if it is possible to somehow open up the field to detach the existing Financial Data Table and created another one with the right Region, as I did not find such option in PPM. 

Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks. 

Ted

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Morning Ted, 

The ID of the Financial data is stored in one of the parameters of kcrt_request_details or kcrt_req_header_details (depending on where the field is created on the form.) A backend script should help you. You may try the following in Dev:

=> To detach the Financial Data, run a update script on either kcrt_request_details or kcrt_req_header_details and make the parameter that is storing the ID as null. 

=> To change the currency try to update the fm_financial_summary, currency_code column to the right code. 

Please try and test these out in your non-prod instance. I have tested it and it works for me.

Regards,
Ajay Mishra

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Morning Ted, 

The ID of the Financial data is stored in one of the parameters of kcrt_request_details or kcrt_req_header_details (depending on where the field is created on the form.) A backend script should help you. You may try the following in Dev:

=> To detach the Financial Data, run a update script on either kcrt_request_details or kcrt_req_header_details and make the parameter that is storing the ID as null. 

=> To change the currency try to update the fm_financial_summary, currency_code column to the right code. 

Please try and test these out in your non-prod instance. I have tested it and it works for me.

Regards,
Ajay Mishra

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Member.

[quote]

Solved!
How to remove the existing Financial Data Table from a Project record

Hi, 

I added the Financial Data Table (Validation: CST - Financial Data Table)  in my project record to track the Ongoing Opex costs. However, I notice that once the Region (which determines the currency code) is selected and saved, there is no way to modify it. Best tax consultant near me  http://yourbooksontime.com/tax-consultant I would like to know if it is possible to somehow open up the field to detach the existing Financial Data Table and created another one with the right Region, as I did not find such option in PPM. 

Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks. 

Ted[/quote]

Thanks. !

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

works for me too.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.