mdior Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to rename a project in PPM 8.0?

Hello,

I'm looking for instructions on how to change a project name in HP Project and Portfolio Management version 8.00.

I appreciate your time and help!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Established Member.. Utkarsh_Mishra
Established Member..

Re: How to rename a project in PPM 8.0?

Hi Mdior,

You can rename any Project by

1. Go to Project Detail (tab) -> Details (section) -> Edit "Project Name" (field) and SAVE

OR

2. Change it from Database side i.e.  update the Project Name cloumn in KCRT_FG_PFM_PROJECT table for the required project.
Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
0 Likes
mdior Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thank you, that helped!

0 Likes
Aniruddh Sharma Contributor.
Contributor.

Updating the project name in KCRT_FG_PFM_PROJECT table will not reflect in PM_PROJECTS table, right? If yes, Can we update the PM_PROJECTS table as well from beckend?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.