Tecno
Visitor.

How to show percent planned in the work plan?

Hi.

How can I show the percent planned in the work plan in PPM?, only the complete percent column appears, I attach an image.

Thank you.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Chris18 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: How to show percent planned in the work plan?

What do you mean by percent planned? You either have a work plan or you don't - there is nothing in between...

/Chris

0 Likes
Tecno
Visitor.

Hi Chris18.

I have a work plan in PPM, I need add the percent planned column, such as I show in the picture that I upload (this picture is an example).PercentPlanned.png

Regards.

0 Likes
Chris18 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Percent planned does not make sense to me. However, this is how to add a new column:

2017-08-30 09-31-09.png

I am not aware of any way to insert an arbitrary column with input fields, if that is what you want. Maybe someone can fill me in on this?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.