Trusted Contributor.. ScottW1 Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Import Financial Summary Details (planned costs and benefits) from an excel template.

Jump to solution

My users have requested the ability to import cost and benefits data from an excel template (to be developed).  The implementation includes user data fields as part of each cost/benefit line.  Is this possible?  If so, can you provide links on any documentation?

Thanks,

Scott

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Import Financial Summary Details (planned costs and benefits) from an excel template.

Jump to solution

Hello Scott,

Hope you are doing fine!

My name is Bryan and I will help you on this thread!

Unfortunately, there is no way to import cost and benefits from an excel template. 

So, we don't have documentation or links to share about this matter.

Please let me know if you have more concerns.

Thanks,
Bryan Trejos F.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Import Financial Summary Details (planned costs and benefits) from an excel template.

Jump to solution

Hello Scott,

Hope you are doing fine!

My name is Bryan and I will help you on this thread!

Unfortunately, there is no way to import cost and benefits from an excel template. 

So, we don't have documentation or links to share about this matter.

Please let me know if you have more concerns.

Thanks,
Bryan Trejos F.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.