Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Petrisor Andrei Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Import Projects using Interface Tables

Hi,

Did anyone try to import projects using Interface Tables? I saw that there is a table, called KCRT_FG_PFM_PROJECT_INT which I supposed that is for importing projects. The ideea is that I am getting this error:"Error: CANNOT_CREATE_PROJECT_INT: PFM Project Request can not be imported from interface. " when I'm trying to run the report

Thank in advance,
Andrei
0 Likes
5 Replies
PPM Guru Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Import Projects using Interface Tables

Have you read the Open API refernece document? You load the _INT table with the correct input data and then you run the report that reads the _INT records and create the entities in PPM. There is an error table where any problems encountered are stored also.
0 Likes
Petrisor Andrei Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Before importing the project I imported a proposal, then an asset, and I didn't get any error. After that, I tried to import a project using the same insert statements for KCRT_REQUESTS_INT, KCRT_REQUEST_DETAILS_INT and KCRT_REQ_HEADER_DETAILS_INT as I used for importing a proposal/asset. For the KCRT_FG_PFM_PROJECT_INT table I used the below statement

insert into KCRT_FG_PFM_PROJECT_INT(
GROUP_ID,
TRANSACTION_ID,
PARENT_TRANSACTION_ID,
PROJECT_NAME
)
values(
10080,--INTERFACE_TRANSACTION_S
10081,--INTERFACE_PARENT_TRANSACTION_S
'Interface Tables Take I'
);

After I am running the Import Requests report, in the knta_interface_errors table, I see the same error as I mentioned above: "PFM Project Request can not be imported from interface."
Did I missed anything? (where can I specify the project type?)
By the way, did you attach anything in your message, because I can't open the attachement

Thanks,
Andrei
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Avinash Jain Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Andrei,

Its long time since you posted the issue of importing Projects using Interface tables.

I am also running into same issue.

Did you ever get the solution or any workaround? Please let me know.

Thanks
Avinash
0 Likes
Reinier de Koni Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Did anyone found a solution for this?

Thanks in advance.
R
0 Likes
kerimkilic Absent Member.
Absent Member.

you cannot import projects from interface tables even _int table there. use xml importer or import as proposal than convert to project
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.