Highlighted
Established Member.. cABany
Established Member..

Importing XML File - Creating Requests (PPM 9.10)

All, I've been advised that PPM offers the ability to load XML files as a means of creating requests.

"PPM is setup to import request from XML, if you login as Admin you should see the menu choices for importing XML files.   The instructions are pretty straight forward.  You can also use the data migrator that is available with PPM/APM, or the PSO excel import utility."

Can someone direct me to the location for where I'd initiate this functionality?  I'm also curious where the documentation resides that would explain how to use it.

Thanks!!!!

0 Likes
6 Replies
Established Member.. Utkarsh_Mishra
Established Member..

Re: Importing XML File - Creating Requests (PPM 9.10)

You can find the import utilty link under Open->Demand Management-> Import Request from XML

or here is the general link

http://<Server_name>:<port>/itg/web/knta/crt/GenericRequestXMLImporter.jsp

Secondly you won't be able to find the PSO excel import utility in PPM.... can you share you email ID, I can forward that utility to you.

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
Kardan08
New Member.

Can you please share that file with me? I am having issue using Data migrator with PPM 

Personal Info Erased

0 Likes
MLukas
Established Member.

Can you please share that file with me also?

Personal Info Erased

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
ChandrajitRudra Contributor.
Contributor.

Can you please mail me the Utility to chandrajit1988@gmail.com ?

Regards,
Chandrajit Rudra
0 Likes
ponguru1224 Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hi Team,

We have the same  issue as mentioned above, Could you please help me.Do you have any document or any solution. Please send to this mail.ponguru1224@gmail.com

Thanks,

Subbu

0 Likes
ArunKr Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Check the attachment. I have included the XML excel Plugin and how to document for reference.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.