Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
ArunKr Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Include Additional Columns/Fields when exporting Search Resources in Excel

Hi,

How do we include additional resource fields/columns in Search Resources Excel Export.

• Open -> Resource Management -> Resources -> Search Resources
  • Enter search criteria and click Search
  • The Search results are displayed. Click Export to Excel

I want to see additional fields like - Title, Cost Category, Start Date, Time & Billing Approver etc. in the exported excel.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Include Additional Columns/Fields when exporting Search Resources in Excel

Hello ArunKr,

I hope you are doing well.

My name is David from the PPM suppor team. Regarding your question, I'd like to kindly let you know that the export to Excel does not have parameter that you can use to specify the fields that you would like to export. As a workaround, you can try creating a portlet with the desired columns and then, export it to Excel.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,

David Zúñiga.

0 Likes
ArunKr Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Include Additional Columns/Fields when exporting Search Resources in Excel

Thanks David.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.