Frequent Contributor.. hyllplan Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Is there a way to identify which cost rules that never have been used?

Hi

We want to clean up old cost rules.

Is there a way to identify which cost rules that never have been used?

Regards,

Johan

0 Likes
2 Replies
Natalia_R_PPM Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Is there a way to identify which cost rules that never have been used?

Hello Johan.

What I recommend would

select LAST_UPDATE_DATE, creation date from fm_cost_rules

That shows you when the rule was created and when it was last updated

the rule in the GUI has the option to "delete this rule"

I am afraid there is no way to enable mass delete cost rules safely. obviously delete from backend directly is not recommended even i am not certain about the risk, we can cause a data corruption in table FM_COST_FACTOR_VALS

Regards, 

Natalia 

Thanks & Best Regards, 

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.. hyllplan Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: Is there a way to identify which cost rules that never have been used?

What I would like to know is - if the rule has been used at some point for rollup cost or not.

HP support web services, that is a way to mass delete that we use

Johan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.