Absent Member.. Mohit_Agrawal Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Issue updating the activity

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I need to update the activity for a time sheet line.

I could update many time sheets  by updating the activity_id in the tm_actuals table. But for some reason I am not able to update the two lines for a particular user.

I see that table rows are updated and I can see the latest activity using SELECT * from TM_ACTUALS table...but it does not reflect on the fron end even after running the kRunCacheManager.

Any idea??

Thnks

Mohit

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Issue updating the activity

Jump to solution

Hello Mohit,

Could you please tell me steps to reproduce the issue? Please provide some screenshots.

Are you seeing any error message? is there some information in the logs?

I found similar information related:

Issue while adding / modify activity in Tasks which any user already submitted the timesheet.

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/QCCR1L56506

Best Regards,

Carolina,

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
1 Reply
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Issue updating the activity

Jump to solution

Hello Mohit,

Could you please tell me steps to reproduce the issue? Please provide some screenshots.

Are you seeing any error message? is there some information in the logs?

I found similar information related:

Issue while adding / modify activity in Tasks which any user already submitted the timesheet.

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/QCCR1L56506

Best Regards,

Carolina,

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.