Absent Member.. Anjaiah Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Kintana workflow.

Jump to solution

Hello Team,

I want scenario like ,I have a data in 3 test instances (i.e TST1,TST2 and TST3),so whenever line is moved to either one of the test instances then data has to move to production based on instances.

Suppose. If line1 is moved to TST1 then it should be TST1—prod

If line2 is moved to TST2 then it should be –TST2—Prod.

Please let me know how will develop this logic in kintana workflow..

Best Regards,
Anjaiah V

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Kintana workflow.

Jump to solution

Hi Anjaiah V, 

looks that you are talking baout automate migration, seems to be a customization.

I am attaching you the deployment guide on page 16 you will see Workflow steps and configuration, if this is not in the guide, it is not supported by PPM.

Hope it helps!

Carolina

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
1 Reply
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Kintana workflow.

Jump to solution

Hi Anjaiah V, 

looks that you are talking baout automate migration, seems to be a customization.

I am attaching you the deployment guide on page 16 you will see Workflow steps and configuration, if this is not in the guide, it is not supported by PPM.

Hope it helps!

Carolina

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.