Tanja
New Member.

Kintanareporttld library

Hello,

I have a question about this Kintanareporttld library.. I need to write a new custom report, so I downloaded on my local computer existing PPM report which we have on our server. The Idea is to make some changes on existing report and put it back on the server as a new one.

But the problem is this taglib: <%@ taglib prefix="rpt" uri="/Kintanareporttld" %>

becouse I don't have this library on local computer. For testing purposes, I suppose new report should contain path to this library on server, but our admins couldn't find it.

Can you please tell me where Kintanareporttld library sholud be installed?

Best regards,

Tanja

0 Likes
1 Reply
Established Member.. von Thadden
Established Member..

Re: Kintanareporttld library

Dear Tanja,

IMHO you should develop your report on a PPM test system as I doubt that you will be able to isolate all dependencies and libraries and datasources you need. to set up a report development environment. In a PPM system the URI will jsut work when you put your report JSP unterneath $SERVER_HOME/deploy/itg.war.

In $SERVER_HOME/deploy/itg.war/META-INF/web.xml you find how the URI /Kintanareporttld is resolved:

<jsp-config>
    <taglib>
      <taglib-uri>/Kintanatld</taglib-uri>
      <taglib-location>conf/kintana_40.tld</taglib-location>
    </taglib>

The file $SERVER_HOME/deploy/itg.war/WEB-INF/conf/kintana_40.tld then references the classes that implement the function of the custom JSP tags. The classes are somewhere in the jar files that the PPM web application loads.

(Stuff looked up on my PPM 9.41 system.)

Best regards

Kai

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.