itsmesan78
New Member.

Link tasks via predecessors

Guys

I have created work plan in HP PPM and trying to link task 1 and 2 with a predecessor FS with 0 lag.

For example

Task 1 - 10 days - 15 Sep - 28 Sep

Task 2 - 20 days - 15 Sep - 12 Oct (by default the start date is still showing as 15 Sep even though i have linked this to Task 1 with FS relationship). The status of this task is showing as pending predecessor

I believe, as we do in MS project, tast 2 should be automatically calculated to start from 1 Oct due to predecessor link but it's not changing automatically

Am i missing something here, please help/advice

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
MIF Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Link tasks via predecessors

Hi,

You should click schedule workplan button in the toolbar to make ppm plan appropriately.

Regards,

--Remember to give Kudos if you like the solution.

Murat Akbar
MIF Software & Consultancy - Istanbul
http://www.mif.com.tr
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.