Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
MIF Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

ListView control in ITGXMLGenerator

Hi all,

Recently I got ITGXMLGenerator tool from one of our friends in community.

The problem is that I am working with Windows 10 64 Bit and Office 2016 64 Bit like most of you, but ListView controls in the tool generates error. First I had problems with common controls library and after a short research I downloaded MSCOMCTL.OCX and registered to C:\Windows\SysWOW64. I got progress but still cannot make it work because of ListView control. 

Anyone solved this problem?

--Remember to give Kudos if you like the solution.

Murat Akbar
MIF Software & Consultancy - Istanbul
http://www.mif.com.tr
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: ListView control in ITGXMLGenerator

Hello Murat,

My name is Bryan Trejos and I will assist you on this thread. 

Unfortunately after checked all our internal documentation and made a research, I cannot found any steps to share with you in order to solve this issue. 

So, maybe it is a good idea to open a new service request with our support team and we can investigate further about this incident. 

Thanks,
Bryan Trejos F. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.