Highlighted
Absent Member.. Anjaiah Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Need information.

Team,

can anyone explain me about notifications in kintana such as how the alerts mails are generating to recipients using notifications in work flow steps.

please explain me details on this.I know how to setuo notifications but i want to know how that is operating?

Best Regards,
Anjaiah V

0 Likes
1 Reply
Outstanding Contributor.. Loc_Nguyen_PPM Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Need information.

Hi Anjaiah,

You can configure notifications to be sent when a workflow step becomes eligible or after a workflow step is completed. Notifications can inform a user of a task (workflow step) to perform, such as review and approve a new request. Notifications can also inform a group of users of the results of a task (workflow step). You configure notifications on the Notifications tab in the Workflow Step window.

For more information please take a look on document " HP Demand Management Configuration Guide" i attached for you.

Hope this helps.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.