Erik Cole Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Nodes show green, but are not

What does the administration console use to determine the little green "node status" indicators? We have a server in our cluster totally shut down, yet the associated nodes still show as green...?

0 Likes
1 Reply
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Nodes show green, but are not

Hello Erik Cole,

Please try these steps and let me know the results.

1-Stop all nodes,

2-delete the content for the table PPM_SERVER_INSTANCE
SQL<
Delete from PPM_SERVER_INSTANCE ;

3-Delete tmp and work folders in PPM_HOME/server/server_name

4-Change the SERVICES_ENABLED parameter, one should be TRUE and the other FALSE (this is case you didn’t do it in the previous contact, I only mention it cause you sendonly server.conf file so I cannot confirm from that)

5-Run kUpdateHtml.sh

6-Start the PPM nodes, first the services node

7-Login to PPM and check if the admin console still shows the issue.

Best Regards, 

Carolina.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.