PM0partners Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ORA-29541: class could not be resolved when exectue Genhashcode function

Jump to solution

Hello all.

I am trying import a request in my DEV environment, but the sript kMigratorImport.sh failed when execute the function PPM_EXT_UTILS.GENHASHCODE('PPM_EVOL_REQUEST_HEADER_TYPE').

The error is the next:

ORA-29541: class could not be resolved
USER_PPM_DES.HashCodeGenerator
29541. 00000 -  "class %s.%s could not be resolved"  
*Cause:    An attempt was made to execute a method in a Java class
           that had not been previously and cannot now be compiled
           or resolved successfully.
*Action:   Adjust the call or make the class resolvable.

I think know why happens, it is why do not find a java class in oracle, but, i don't know what should we do to resolved it.

Somebody has had this problem ever?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.

Re: ORA-29541: class could not be resolved when exectue Genhashcode function

Jump to solution

Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for your response.

I asked to my DBA for this error, and he found a java class that was no compiled. The class was compiled and then the problem was solved.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. alex-h Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello,

Ask to your DBA to enable Java module in Oracle.

PPM Center need access to the following packages:
– DBMS_JAVA
– DBMS_JAVA_TEST
– DBMS_LOB
– DBMS_SCHEDULER
– DBMS_SQL

DBMS_JAVA — PPM Center uses a stored procedure written in Java, to generate a hash that is used as REFERENCE_CODEs for various PPM Center entities. Generating this hash using pure PL/SQL is cumbersome and unreliable, if not impossible. So, PPM Center used Java for it and the application code needs access to this package.

Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for your response.

I asked to my DBA for this error, and he found a java class that was no compiled. The class was compiled and then the problem was solved.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.