Absent Member.. Ana Fernandez Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Org Unit Validations

Where I could change the validations of an Organization Unit?

I mean, we need to make changes to the department validation making it dependant from other value, but the validation  is  that linked to the OU is not able to have changes.

0 Likes
3 Replies
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Org Unit Validations

Hi Ana, 

Could you please attach an screenshot to get a better understanding? 

You my want to take a look on page 14 HP Resource Management User’s Guide Document, Setting Up HP Resource Management Validations, you can modify these validations via  workbench. 

If the validation's definition language differs from your session language, you cannot modify the validation. You can only modify a validation in its definition language. Select
File > Language Options

Let me know if this helped you.

Best Regards, 

Carolina. 

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Ana Fernandez Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi, thanks for the response!

Im adding the image... 

Ive seen the validations, but they arent avaliable to modify the structure, I can only add more values.

0 Likes
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Ana, 

Seems this is by design, you may contact Professional service to raise this customization. 

Best Regards, 

Carolina.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.