Valued Contributor.. SameetPatro Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

PDF Export Settings Logo Customization

Jump to solution

Hi,

In Dashboard Page, there is a button called "Export" through which we can export the dashbaord page in pdf.

When we click the Export button, it opens PDF Settings dialog box, At the header there is logo i.e. HP Project and Portfolio Management Center.

How can we customize this particular logo. Can any one assist me the path where we can set our customize logo.

Screen Shots attached for reference.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameet Kumar Patro

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. randull Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: PDF Export Settings Logo Customization

Jump to solution

Hi Sammet,

Unfortunately, the ER is just avaible for internal use.

What I suggest you to do is look for the image on the source and replace it with the one from your company. I mean have the image of your company with the same name as the one from HP, so you don't have to change the code . Please remember to keep it the same size and color scheme.

You can use the firebug pluggin from firefox to help you find the right image.

Thanks,

Randall

Best regards,
Randall

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Sameet,

There is an Enhancement Request for it. It is deferred, which means that it is going to be implemented but we don't know when it is going to be implemented.

Here is the reference,

QCCR1L37661 - Allow the PDF Export to display the corporate logo image at the top right

Best regards,
Randall

"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Valued Contributor.. SameetPatro Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Randall,

Thanks for your reply.

Just curious, Is it that currently we can't change the logo at all. I mean is it not possible to replace HP logo with our own Corporate logo. Because as part of our Branding thing, we replaced some of the logo such as HP's CorporateBrand.png logo with our own custom CoroporateBrand logo. We just place it in the desired path/folder.

Can you please assist me the path in HP Support site , where i can look for this particular enhancement details.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameet Kumar Patro

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Sammet,

Unfortunately, the ER is just avaible for internal use.

What I suggest you to do is look for the image on the source and replace it with the one from your company. I mean have the image of your company with the same name as the one from HP, so you don't have to change the code . Please remember to keep it the same size and color scheme.

You can use the firebug pluggin from firefox to help you find the right image.

Thanks,

Randall

Best regards,
Randall

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.