Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

PPM 8.02 supported on Windows 8 ??

Jump to solution

Hi All,

is PPM 8.02 supported on Windows 8 ??

is PPM 8.02 supported on IE10 ??

Please let me know if anyone has encountered any issue.

Thanks

Mohit

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: PPM 8.02 supported on Windows 8 ??

Jump to solution

Thanks Dirk !!

I have tested PPM 8.02 on IE10 and Win8...it's all working fine..faced no issues...

Thanks,

Mohit

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Mohit,

PPM 8.0x has been out of support since End of June of this year.

Neither Windows 8 nor IE 10 were, are or will be supported on this obsolete version of PPM.

As far as I'm aware, neither Windows 8 nor IE 10 are currently supported on any supported version of PPM either.

May come in the future.

Since the PPM-version is out of support, you can try to use either or both of your requests in conjunction with PPM 8.02. Whether it will work, I don't know.

Best regards,

Dirk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thanks Dirk !!

I have tested PPM 8.02 on IE10 and Win8...it's all working fine..faced no issues...

Thanks,

Mohit

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.