Highlighted
Stojanda1 Contributor.
Contributor.

PPM 9.32 - Attachment field in Table component

Hello, Is it possible to define attachment field as a column in Table component?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. Amishra Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: PPM 9.32 - Attachment field in Table component

Hi there,

Gave it a quick try in 9.41; doesnt look like you can have attachment field in table component.

Regards,
Ajay Mishra
0 Likes
Stojanda1 Contributor.
Contributor.

Thanks Ajay Mishra,

I was hoping there was some miracle solution.

I needed it to create very well organized Document Management splitted in Table Components, but...

Looking for another solution.

Do you maybe have some hint, idea,...?

Best regards,

Stojan Damjanovic

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. Amishra Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Apologies Stojan - Unfortuantely i am not clear with your requirement - What is it that you are trying to do?

Regards,
Ajay Mishra
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.