Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
jozo Contributor.
Contributor.

PPM 9.42.002 Apache tomcat upgrade

Hello

Currently we are using PPM 9.42.002 in our environmnet. Tomcat version used currently for PPM 9.42.002 is  version: 7.0.78.0
As per my company audit policy I need to upgrade my Tomcat current version to 9.X  

Is there any way how to upgrade Tomcat while keeping PPM version on 9.42.002? Or do we need to update PPM to higher version.

What version of Tomcat is on latest PPM versions?

Thanks a lot.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: PPM 9.42.002 Apache tomcat upgrade

Hello,

PPM 9.4X use Tomcat 7.0.82. 

About the Tomcat version that PPM uses in 9.50 version there is no information in our knowledge base.

Please let me know your thoughts regarding this. 

Thanks,
Bryan. 

0 Likes
jozo Contributor.
Contributor.

Anybody has any idea what version of Tomcat is running on latest PPM 9.5x...?

0 Likes
Highlighted
MIF Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hello Joso,

It is same, 7.0.82.0, in latest version (9.51 as of now).

--Remember to give Kudos if you like the solution.

Murat Akbar
MIF Software & Consultancy - Istanbul
http://www.mif.com.tr
jozo Contributor.
Contributor.

Thank you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.