Absent Member.. Mohamed_Adel_44 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

PPM Bulk Requests Creation

I need to create requests automatically by PPM system as per attached excel sheet that will be uploaded by the end user,
I mean for each row (record) that is exist in the attached excel sheet, we need PPM to create automatic requests for each row passing some variables from the excel sheet record to the automatically created request

So, is there any chance to meet this critical requirement?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PPM Bulk Requests Creation

Hi mohamed_Adel_44,

There is an enhancement request that you can see in the following URL: http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/LID/QCCR1L49795.

This is a valid enhancement request, however there are no plans to implement this in the next 12 months. We shall keep this in our database for consideration in a future planning cycle.

Please let me know if you need something else regarding this thread.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Carolina.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.