Elisabete Contributor.
Contributor.

PPM - Project restrict Access

Hi,

need help for this topic.

I need to restrict the access to projects. 

I create 2 diferents type of projects and restrict the access to 2 different security groups.

i.e - Security group 1 just can see project type 1 and Security group 2 just can see project type 2.

My questions is about Project Summary Page that i have with a portlet to Issues and to scope changes. 

How can i restrict the access to this portlets(Issues and to scope changes). ?

Security group 1shouldn´t see the portlet to Issues and to scope changes from security group 2 and viceversa.

Can you help?

Thank You

P.S. This thread has been moved from PPM Documentation Forum to Project and Portfolio Management Support and News Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.