Highlighted
ddander54
New Member.

PPM Resource Request Aleret email

Does anyone know where I can change the email template that gets sent out when a user clicks Resource Request link in a project?  I need to add the Project Number to the email header which currently only contains the project name.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Adolfo_A_PPM Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: PPM Resource Request Aleret email

Hello ddander54,

I hope you’re having a good day.

My name is Adolfo Alvarado from PPM team and I have been assigned to assist your case: thread Product Technical Question:PPM Resource Request Aleret email.

I was reviewing the Demand configuration document, on the page 54 "Configuring Notifications for Workflow Steps" in the step 11 and 12 mentioned where you cna find teh templates and how to modify them:

11.From the Notification Template list, select an email template to use.

12. Configure the body of the notification, and then click
OK.
The Notifications tab lists the new notification details. To send a different notification to other recipients for a different event, click New, and then repeat this process.

I attached the document on the thread.

Any questions or doubts please let me know 

Best Regards 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.